Monday, June 7, 2010

Skin Care Routine

As promised, here is my daily routine for just basic skincare. :)
For a facial cleanser I use "Spectro Jel" I usually use the sensitive skin line. It retails for about fifteen bucks, which is pricey so I would suggest waiting for a sale, and it certainly lasts a really long time. This cleanser was recommended to me by a dermatologist, it's definitely the best one that I have ever used. A lot people don't like this one though because it doesn't lather and I have heard other people say that it smells medical? Haha it really works for me because I break out really easily and its mostly for treating acne. Then my next step is using the Spectro Jel cleansing pads, which is basically a toner. It works super well and it's reasonably priced being only about six bucks for a pack of 55. Then finally for a moisturizer I use Clinque's "Dramatically Different Lotion". This moisturizer is one that I will never change, I love it so much! It absorbs really well, moisturizes really well and isn't greasy.
Cleanser:
Cleansing Pads:
Lotion:
Hope this was helpful! Do you have any skincare products that you can't live without?
PLH,
kmatheson

No comments:

Post a Comment