Monday, June 14, 2010

Lemon and Lime

This is another look that I created using my new MAC shadow "goldenrod", this is actually from a couple of weeks ago, but I felt I had a lot of yellow looks on here so I saved it until now. :) Start off by lining the top lash line with a black liquid liner. Then wet a stiff liner brush and use a dark forest green, I used MAC's eyeshadow in "humid". Then line the bottom three quarters of your eye ending right at the outer corner. Then either clean off the brush that you were just using or use another liner brush. Wet the brush again and line the remaining lower lash line with a yellow shadow, I used "goldenrod" (as mentioned above). Carry the colour upwards into the upper inner corner lash line, ending about a quarter of the way. Apply the yellow a little more into the lid so it's not just a liner. Then blend the two colours along the lower lash line where they meet. Using a neutral tone, blend out the yellow on the top lid. Complete the look with some black mascara and you're all set!
PLH,
kmatheson

No comments:

Post a Comment