Sunday, June 6, 2010

Nail Polish Review: Sally Hansen's "Complete Salon Manicure"



On tuesday, I bought this new nail polish; the full brand title of it is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure (I bought it in "Calypso Blue"). As far as I can tell, it's a relatively new line from Sally Hansen and I have to say that I am very impressed! But on with the review;

The application of this polish is spectacular! It's super smooth and I only needed about two coats to get it as bright as I wanted. It didn't bubble at all for me, which I thought was amazing! Considering that this was a drug store purchase, its pretty much a miracle that it didn't bubble. In fact it dried so smoothly that I keep rubbing my fingers over my nails because it had dried so well. :)

I am super rough with my hands and nail polish doesn't usually last for me past about three days without chipping. This nail polish has lasted 6 days so far! There is a little bit of wear on the ends of my nails and one chip on my left middle finger but I could totally survive with it on for another four days. Now, you may think that this isn't a big deal but I get really bothered when I have chips in my nails and my friends always like to say that I paint my nails everyday, when really it's only about three times a week. :)

This picture was taken after six days of wear, so as you can see barely any damage. This also dries really quickly and conditions your nails a wee bit (which I so desperately needed!) I would definitely recommend this 100%, it's one of the best nail polishes that I've tried. The only thing that I would want to change is I wish there were more colours available, it seems that there is only red, pinks and neutrals and that this blue was one of the wilder ones. Although I also did pick up one of the colours in the HD line, so expect a review on that one soon!

What do you think? Any nail polishes that I should try or stay away from?

PLH,
kmatheson

No comments:

Post a Comment