Friday, December 10, 2010

Review: OPI's "Glitzerland"

As promised here is another colour from the the Swiss collection launched in early fall. As you guys know already this is my favourite collection by OPI to date. This colour is beautiful soft gold with a subtle glitter. I think that this one is perfect for the holiday season! Yes, of course everyone will go for that rich red (I have one too so I'm guilty too) but gold is unexpected even though it's a traditional holiday colour. Love love love this! Again the quality of OPI is there and it only takes 2 coats to get a full colour. Definitely purchase this if you have a ton of parties to go!

One combo I really like is a rich red on your toes and this gold on your fingers, it looks marvelous!


PLH,
kmatheson

No comments:

Post a Comment