Thursday, December 2, 2010

Red Hot Blush

If you read my blog regularly or if you know me personally, you will know that I'm absolutely obessed with MAC! I love it! The worst thing for me now is that I am banned from purchasing any more makeup until Christmas, which is hard for me. Before the ban however, I was allowed to make one last purchase so I could get a glimpse of the new tartan collection from MAC (which is to die for btw).
In the winter one makeup product that I cannot live without is blush, besides the fact that I'm ghostly pale; I love the look of blush in the winter. I love how it adds to "I've been walking in the snow all day long, I'm so relieved to be indoors" image. So I bought "Frankly Scarlet" from the collection. It's hot red pink that has hues of blue in it. Don't let the blue hue throw you off, it's actually a new trend that I'm noticing more and more. Blue adds more depth to your skin tone and once you try it, it's hard to resist.
This blush looks really good as long as you don't cake it on, I usually wipe a bit on my hands first then sweep it gently on my apples to my temples (wind blown look) using a fluffy blush brush. It definitely took trial and error to get used to this one so just be aware. I would recommend this blush because it's a perfect hue for winter, the name is fun and the colour is absolutely lovely. :)
This picture doesn't really do the colour justice, so I recommend looking at it in stores.

PLH,
kmatheson

No comments:

Post a Comment