Saturday, December 4, 2010

Review: OPI's "Cuckoo for this colour"


Let me start off by saying that I am absolutely in love with this collection from OPI, this colour is from OPI's Swiss collection. There is a huge variety of colours in it, it fits the niche of fall/winter colours marvelously! Least to say this one is the only full bottle that I own from this collection, but I have the other ones in smaller forms so be prepared to see those later!
This picture doesn't do the polish justice, but "Cuckoo for this color" is dark forest green with a bit of shimmer to it with hints of blue. It looks black in the photo but you can always tell in person that the colour is green, trust me I hate black nail polish so I won't paint my nails anything close to black. The polish only needs about 2 coats, but I applied three in this picture. It dries smoothly so long as you don't touch it! It doesn't really chip which a quality that I find is universal with OPI colours, you're really paying for the quality and it shows. If you love green and you love the dark rich winter-y colour definitely pick this one up! Or any other of the Swiss collection! This one is definitely one of my favorites. I'll post a full entry on the collection later.
PLH,
kmatheson

No comments:

Post a Comment