Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holiday Looks

I was a little bored and wanted to creates some holiday looks for parties or whatever! I really like metallics lately and bold lips, I decided to pair the two together and see how it looks.

Day: Jingle Belle (Silver and Red lips)
Product Information: Dress-topshop.com, Cardigan-jcrew.com, Lipstick-shanalogic.com, Boots-asos.com, Tights-zappos.com, Ring-topshop.com

I love the shoes in this collection! I really like pairing party dresses with heeled boots, it looks more edgy and fashionable to me.

Night: Black and Gold. (Gold and Pink lips)
Product Information: Watch-nordstorm.com, Dress- janenorman.co.uk, Lipstick-shanalogic.com, Bangles-asos.com, Shoes-patriciafields.com, Nail polish-nordstorm.com

Words cannot explain how much I love Marc by Marc Jacobs watches, I will own one at some point in my life! I love gold, I would wear this one hundred percent.

PLH,
kmatheson

No comments:

Post a Comment