Sunday, January 9, 2011

Review: OPI's "Moon over Mumbai"

This photo is SOO terrible! But I didn't have time to take another one because I repainted my nails after this. So this "Moon over Mumbai" also it looks like a white nude in the photo, it is a more greyish purple in real life. This colour is gorgeous! I love it! I got it from one of my best friends for Christmas (she gave me another one too, so expect a review on that later as well) This colour didn't chip for a whole week, which is really impressive considering I usually change my nails every 3 days because of chips. I found that this colour is a nice alternative to the popular taupe colours this season because I could never find a taupe that suited me. This is a perfect neutral and one of my favourites!
These are all the nail polishes that I got for Christmas and I will try to put reviews up on them all! From left to right: Moon over Mumbai, Russian Navy, Lucerne-tainly look Marvelous, Kristi, We'll always Have Paris, Louvre me or Louvre me not and Happy Anniversary!

PLH,
kmatheson

No comments:

Post a Comment