Sunday, January 2, 2011

Natalie Portman on the Cover of Elle Canada


I am the first to admit that I buy the majority of magazines if they have a cover that I'll stare at. I know that's completely the wrong reason, but I'm a sucker. I LOVE this cover so much! I love the contrast of colours (the pink lipstick and the yellow dress) and her hair! Just love it so much! It makes me want to go buy a bright pink lipstick right away!
I also saw Black Swan over the holidays which made me love Natalie Portman more. If you haven't seen it, it's a great flick.

PLH,
kmatheson

1 comment:

  1. i actually LOOOOVE natalie portman and think her makeup and this dress look stunning... and i love her slouch pose too. (i bought the mag JUST because she was on the cover :P )

    but i have to admit, I HATE this photo of her, i feel like there's no life or expression in her eyes or mouth and she looks kinda dead in such an "alive" dress... if that makes any sense. ESPECIALLY since the cover talks about the perks of being a prima donna, because of that I'd think they'd need a much more strong "you can't touch this" expression.

    ReplyDelete