Thursday, July 1, 2010

Review: L'oreal's 360 Go Clean Cleanser

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I've been in Ireland and haven't had much access to the internet, so the posts for a while are going to be a little irregular until I get home. :)

I got this cleanser as a gift from someone so I kept it around until I ran out of my regular one. I was super skeptical about trying this just because my skin is so sensitive and it doesn't end too well when I decide to switch things up. After about a week this cleanser seemed alright meaning I didn't have any breakouts and I didn't really notice any difference. The cleanser does sting a bit (I used the cream cleanser) and one time I got it stuck up my nose (ahahha) and it really hurt for about a day. I was too nervous to put it near my eyes so I can't really say how well it removed my makeup or anything like that. After about two weeks of using this I got huge welts on my face which really hurt. I have never had anything happen like this before! Painful bumps on my face! I stopped using it immediately and it took about two weeks for my skin to fully recover. I talked to the person that had gave me the cleanser and they said that the same thing had happened to them! Overall this product was not worth it, I would sincerely give it 1/10. I was super excited to try it because of the unique scrublet idea, but never again will I use this product.

PLH,
kmatheson

No comments:

Post a Comment