Thursday, February 10, 2011

Celebrity Inspired: Christina Hendricks






Christina Hendricks was spotted wearing a silver and gold shadow combination! I never really thought to combine two metallics before because I thought it would look tacky but Ms Hendricks proved me wrong!
I started off lining my eyes, the top with MAC's fluidline in "Dipdown" and then lower waterline with a brown liner from Shoppers. I completely covered my lids with a silver shadow from (the Ed Hardy Colour kit). Then on the inner corners and outer I used Maybelline shadestick in gold. I finished off with mascara (I used MAC Zoomlash in Zoom Black).
That's it! Super simple! I didn't follow through with this look for lipstick and blush just because I was going out in the day and didn't want to look too made up.

Enjoy!


PLH,
kmatheson

No comments:

Post a Comment