Friday, January 20, 2012

Hello Again

Hi Everyone!

You're probably wondering where I went, well, I went no where. I'm just super busy! But I will try to make more posts from now on considering I get hassled every time I go to a party or out. One of the next posts that I do I will include tons of pictures of the nails that I have done in the past, (as my skills have improved since the last posts :) get excited). For now I'll just do a quick post about what I'm currently obsessed with. :) Enjoy!

1. Reese Witherspoon at the Golden Globes

Like really!? I die. I've always been a huge Reese Witherspoon fan but I feel like this look is the best ever for her. She's wearing Zac Posen I believe, I could be wrong but that dress is beautiful! Definitely the highlight of the Golden Globes.

2. Iris Apfel for MAC

One of the greatest MAC collections ever, it's in MAC stores only if you haven't checked out I HIGHLY recommend it. Although the lipsticks were my absolute favorites they've sold out pretty quickly, the store I went to was sold out in two hours. But the nail polish and eyeshadow is beautiful too, I just couldn't buy it all because I had to eat that week.

3. Bath and Body Works Spring Candles

So I'm snowed in and usually I love winter, it's what I live for. This year however, I want spring, I want the sun and it's driving me crazy. Bath and Body Works just released new tropical candles and nothing will make you want warm weather more! My favorites are Green Grass and First Bloom and the big candles are on sale right now! Definitely worth it, however I'm saving mine until I get through my winter candles, I'm currently burning Cranberry Woods which is my winter obsession.

That's all for now! I promise that next time, it won't be six months until you hear from me again.

kmatheson

No comments:

Post a Comment