Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Finally!

For the longest time I've been trying to figure out how to get rhinestones on my nails. Honestly, I tried researching it and looking at other nail blogs but to no avail. Finally I heard that the rhinestones being used are for jewelry design! Once you have the rhinestones all you do is put a layer of base coat on your nail (I used Witchcraft Nail Hardener), put the rhinestone on and then put top coat over (I used Essie's Good to Go). I honestly put the top coat on in giant blobs, it's better to be very generous with it. The first round that I did, I didn't lose a single one! The second time I did lose one but I was less liberal with the top coat that time. Definitely after this discovery I feel like my nails look a lot better :) Mystery Solved!

Nail Colours used: Essie's Chinchilly, OPI's Planks a lot.

I bought the rhinestones from Michaels for about seven dollars. Just make sure that the sizes you are buying can be used on your nail and aren't too big.

PLH,
kmatheson

No comments:

Post a Comment