Sunday, March 27, 2011

Review: OPI's "Fiercely Fiona"

A while ago I had a discussion with a friend about yellow nail polish. We both decided that it looks cheap majority of the time, but the people that can pull it off look really great. I own two different yellow nail polishes and the softer one of them is this one "Fiercely Fiona" from (you guessed it) OPI's Shrek collection. In the bottle this colour looks like a nice Easter pale yellow, but it comes off a lot brighter than that. After I had first put it on, I was ready to take it off beacuse I really didn't like it. But I stuck with it, and it grew on me a bit. One thing I didn't like was that I had to plan out my outfit very carefully, I only wore blue and grey tones as I thought it looked best with yellow. I have to say that I'm still split on yellow polish, but overall I think I'm drawn to different colours and it will be a while before I wear this one again. The quality of the polish was okay because I had a mini bottle and the brushes on those ones are not easy to use.

What do you think?

Sorry about all the reviews lately! I'll mix it up more
PLH,
kmatheson

No comments:

Post a Comment